Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: You simply MUST see this doll!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was trying to find the Chinese New Year outfit and stumbled across this adorable OOAK cutie! Just look at her!

    Oh my, if I had the funds, I would certainly try to snatch her. ^_^ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] The person who customized her did a fabulous job.

    Heehee, just wanted to share. =) Has anyone ever seen any other OOAK Bitties?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member xmaskat's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2006
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow. When I saw that doll on Ebay yesterday, the price was at $73.00, now it is almost $230.00 with over an hour to go!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my gosh she's so cute!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!!!! That is the most gorgeous Bitty Baby I have ever seen!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been watching her- curious to see how high she'd go. She is the cutest Bitty I've ever seen, but I didn't think she'd go that high. I'm guessing we'll see more OOAK bitties, SOON!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this seller also redid a blond blue eyed bitty, but put a cute brown wig on her. I don't think she went for nearly this much though! She did have earings and an identical wig...asian babies much just be in higher demand! I agree she is a cutie!

    Shanna

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for posting that - she is utterly ADORABLE!!! I would never spend that much, but she is certainly a cutie, and I think whoever gets her will be very happy. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woah - her eyes are stunning!! Thanks for posting this! (Of course, I couldn't afford her, but a girl can dream...)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is lovely, but wow, that's a high price! Makes me want to start rewigging dolls and selling on eBay. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kolby's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2006
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know what type of wig the Bitty is wearing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •